Food & Beverage Supervisor
Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
Are you passionate about food, drink and great service?
We currently have an opportunity for a dynamic Food & Beverage Supervisor to support the front of house team in our busy, award winning, 4 star hotel.
Your day to day;
- Support the F&B Manager with rota management
- Managing staff levels to meet payroll budgets
- Managing and continuously developing the skills of your team
- Being the point of call for any management issues
- Serving food, taking room reservations and looking after guests.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service and leading by example.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation – exposure to supervisory or management duties is desirable.
You will need to be flexible to cover a shift pattern and have a naturaly ability to prioritse and remain calm under pressure.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Free gym membership and generous employee discounts
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa