Full Time Barista
The Beverley Arms, 25 North Bar Within, Beverley HU17 8DD 53.84387 -0.434296
The Beverley Arms
We are looking for an experienced Barista to join our Front of House team
To us you won’t just be a Barista, you’ll be a key part of our energetic Food and Beverage team. We're looking for someone with experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to help serve our popular speciality hot beverages.
Your day to day;
- Making and serving speciality coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality ensuring they want to return
- Maintaining a clean, sanitised and fully stocked work station
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is friendly and motivated to join our team, with a genuine passion for providing excellent quality hot beverages to our new and regular customers.
You will need to remain calm under pressure, whilst maintaining our high standards and a great guest experience.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
The Beverley Arms has been welcoming visitors to the Yorkshire Wolds for over 200 years. The Georgian coaching inn, first opened its doors in 1794. Every inch of this landmark building has been lovingly restored with a few additional touches of modern inspiration along the way. Since buying the property in 2016, Daniel Thwaites has invested more than £6 million in rebuilding and refurbishing the property.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
The Beverley Arms