Spa Therapist - Aztec Hotel & Spa
Bristol Bristol Aztec West, Almondsbury BS32 4TS 51.542312 -2.567763
Aztec Hotel & Spa
An exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our team
We need a qualified Spa Therapist, who is passionate about the spa and beauty industry and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care
Your day to day;
- Carrying out fantastic beauty and massage treatments for our hotel and spa guests
- Ensuring treatment area is maintained to a high standard at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Sharing product knowledge and advice
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
Who are we looking for?
You must have achieved at least an NVQ Level 3 or BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy. Our products include Caudalie and Jessica, so experiences with these brands is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need to have a good rapport with other staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A passion for health and beauty is essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst delivering the highest standard of treatments.
Our spa is open 7 days a week so working most weekends will be required.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Aztec Hotel & Spa is a four-star property welcoming leisure and business guests. With 128 guest rooms, 20 meeting rooms, a restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work. Situated around 10 miles outside Bristol, it is close enough to enjoy the city whilst also offering easy access to the motorways - and it has also been named in the top 10 places to work in hospitality. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Aztec Hotel & Spa