Welcome Host - Kettering Park Hotel & Spa
Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 6XT 52.372964 -0.711212
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa
We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, enthusiastic and approachable to be our Welcome Host
As Welcome Host you will be the public face of our hotel - Working across multiple departments including Reception, F&B and Spa Reception creating a vibrant, friendly environment and ensuring thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Greeting everyone of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality when working on reception or in our restaurant and bar
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the hotel’s facilities and upselling services where ever possible
- Informing the guests of the hotel’s facilities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is dedicated, motivated and able to adapt to changing circumstances. You will be joining a dynamic team in a fast paced and expanding business.
You could be the first person to greet our guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to un expected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a hotel, bar or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa is in one of the most central locations in the country which makes it popular with leisure and business guests. The four-star property has 119 guest rooms, 22 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, so it's a busy place to work but also very rewarding. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa