Breakfast Host - Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
1150 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 8ZB 53.794247 -1.426978
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
We’re looking to strengthen our Front of House - Breakfast team!
To us you won’t just be a waiter or waitress, you’ll be a key part of our Food and Beverage team. We need people who enjoy a fast-paced F&B environment to help serve outstanding Breakfasts to our guests. Our busiest time is over the weekend so you will need to be flexible to work most Saturdays and Sundays.
Your day to day;
- Greet each one of our valued guests with a genuine smile
- Supervising the department and deputise in the absence of the Manager
- Assisting the management team in delivering quality service and a great customer experience
- Assisting with cash management and stock ordering
- To be the point of contact for any customer queries and complaints, handling them efficiently and effectively
- Taking and serving food and drink orders
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is friendly and motivated to join our front of house team, you’ll need to be a morning person who is genuinely excited by a fast-paced industry.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important
You will fit in to a dynamic team in a busy location. You will need to be able to take anything in your stride as you never know what each shift could bring. We are open for breakfast from 6.30am and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa is a four-star property within easy reach of Leeds, so is popular with leisure and business guests. With 117 guest rooms, 21 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it is a busy hotel and customer service is at the heart of everything. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa