Concierge - Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
1150 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 8ZB 53.794247 -1.426978
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, enthusiastic and approachable to be our Concierge
As Concierge you will be the public face of our hotel - Greeting each one of our guests and helping them on their journey with us. You will create a vibrant, friendly environment and ensure thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Greeting each one of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Directing guests to reception or the relevent conference area
- Helping guests with any luggage and supporting the reception team with check-in and check-out
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the hotel’s facilities and upselling our services wherever possible
- Informing the guests of local amenities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is dedicated, motivated and able to adapt to changing circumstances. You will be joining a dynamic team in a fast paced and expanding business.
You will be the first person to greet our guests and will be key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a hotel, bar or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa is a four-star property within easy reach of Leeds, so is popular with leisure and business guests. With 117 guest rooms, 21 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it is a busy hotel and customer service is at the heart of everything. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa