Business Systems Support
Mellor Brook Mellor Brook Myerscough Road BB2 7LB 53.7775038603 -2.5490427017
Daniel Thwaites Head Office
We’re looking for a Business Systems Support to join our IT Systems Team
You will ensure the business has effective IT Systems support whenever needed, identifying and resolving issues as they arise
Your day to day;
- Developing strong internal and external relationships across the business
- Supporting all current business applications including interfaces
- Using strong communication skills to gain knowledge of departments processes and requirements
- Carry out onsite review meetings with management; identifying any common or ongoing issues
- Test, develop and document agreed IT procedures training all departments on their usage
- Be involved large scale projects that encourage continuous improvement
Who are we looking for?
You will be an exceptional communicator and be able to collaborate with all levels. You will need to prepare and deliver training sessions and presentations for groups and one on one sessions.
This role would be perfect for a recent graduate or someone with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Business Systems role. You will be self-motivated, organsied and have excellent problem-solving skills.
Experience in the retail or hospitality sector with exposure to EPOS and Property Management Systems would be advantageous.
You will have a reasoned and analytical approach to projects, using your own sound judgement to make the right decision or to advise the business on the best course of action.
This role is primarily based at Head Office but will include frequent site visits across the country so a full driving licence will be required.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 33 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
It's an exciting time to join our business, we’ve invested over £70m into the business in the past three years and recently moved into our new home in the Ribble Valley - a purpose built £8m office, that boasts its own Grade II listed building, a brewery and stables. We’ve also recently launched our hotels, spas and inns under a new collective as the House of Daniel Thwaites and so, with ambitious plans, you'd be joining us at a great moment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Daniel Thwaites Head Office