Reservations Coordinator - Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
1150 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 8ZB 53.794247 -1.426978
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
As a Reservations Coordinator you are the first point of contact for guests before they even arrive
You will help to manage our busy reservations office and ensure everything is in place ensuring the guest’s experience is the best it can be.
Your day to day;
- Spending most of your day communicating with potential and repeat guests
- Using the telephone and online booking systems to seamlessly meet the guests needs
- Providing the best possible customer service to all of our guests, be it business or pleasure
- Making and assisting with reservations
- Contributing towards sales for bedroom occupancy targets
- Using your knowledge to showcase the facilities offered at your site
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on delivering great customer service and going the extra mile to exceed the guest’s expectations.
You will be calm under pressure with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to multi task.
As a lot of of our reservations are managed online you must be proficient in a variety of IT systems as well as being adaptable and taking challenges in your stride.
You should have a keen eye for detail and great organisation skills. Previous experience in this or a similar role is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa is a four-star property within easy reach of Leeds, so is popular with leisure and business guests. With 117 guest rooms, 21 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it is a busy hotel and customer service is at the heart of everything. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa