Digital Marketing Executive
Blackburn Blackburn Myerscough Road, Mellor Brook BB27LB 53.7775038603 -2.5490427017
Daniel Thwaites PLC
We’re looking for two Digital Marketing Executives to help drive our bold marketing vision
The two roles have their own specific responsibilities. Ultimately both will support the marketing strategy and ensure our digital presence is maximised within brand guidelines and across the different strands of the business.
The two roles will have their own day to day tasks which will be a combination of the points below;
- Contribute to the creation of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring they support the wider marketing strategy
- Create interesting and engaging SEO friendly copy for web and digital campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, implementing them into the digital strategy
- Support brand awareness and product launch campaigns
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to create exciting digital content
- Support digital campaigns from creative brief through to execution
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain multiple company websites via content management systems
- Ability to install and configure Wordpress themes, templates and plugins
- Some creation of website landing pages if required
- Paid advertising campaigns using Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
Who are we looking for?
Although the two roles are different, they both require excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels. You will challenge briefs when necessary and shape the digital marketing strategy along with the rest of the team.
You must have a varied knowledge of digital marketing practices, be comfortable in a creative space whilst being adaptable under pressure.
It is essential that you have experience of a wide range of digital systems and practices such as; Google ads campaigns, SEO optimisation, Search Console, Google My Business, WordPress, Photoshop and Umbraco. Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS.
You will be able to see the big picture, understanding the wider marketing strategy and how digital plays it’s part. Any content and communications you create will align with the brand strategy.
The roles are based at head office but some travel to the properties may be required so a full driving license is essential.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 33 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
It's an exciting time to join our business, we’ve invested over £70m into the business in the past three years and recently moved into our new home in the Ribble Valley - a purpose built £8m office, that boasts its own Grade II listed building, a brewery and stables. We’ve also recently launched our hotels, spas and inns under a new collective as the House of Daniel Thwaites and so, with ambitious plans, you'd be joining us at a great moment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Daniel Thwaites PLC