Breakfast Chef - Aztec Hotel & Spa
Bristol Bristol Aztec West, Almondsbury BS32 4TS 51.542312 -2.567763
Aztec Hotel & Spa
£11.50 per hour
Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day!
As Breakfast Chef you’ll be a key part of our Kitchen team. Breakfast is usually the last meal our guests will have when they stay with us so it’s very important to leave a lasting impression
We need people who enjoy a fast-paced environment to prepare and serve our outstanding breakfasts. Our busy times can change week to week so you will need to be flexible with the days you can work.
We're looking for two people on to cover weekdays and one for weekends.
Full time hours are available, you will need to be able to work 5am-2pm during the week and 6am-12pm on weekends.
Your day to day;
- Producing a high standard breakfast buffet menu from fresh ingredients for up to 200 people each morning
- Preparing and serving conference lunches as well as supporting the rest of the kitchen team when needed
- Managing your own time in our kitchen ensuring breakfast is served on time and to a high standard every day
- Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety
- Maintaining areas of work and machinery
- Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. We have recipes you must follow but a flair for cooking is essential.
A team player who is committed to achieving the very best, proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
It's a dynamic team in a busy location, so you never know what each shift might bring. We restaurants can open as early as 6am and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business is designed to offer the guests the choices they want, but it doesn't matter if a guest orders a full breakfast or just wants fruit and yoghurt, we must ensure they have a high-quality experience and want to return.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Aztec Hotel & Spa is a four-star property welcoming leisure and business guests. With 128 guest rooms, 20 meeting rooms, a restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work. Situated around 10 miles outside Bristol, it is close enough to enjoy the city whilst also offering easy access to the motorways - and it has also been named in the top 10 places to work in hospitality. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Aztec Hotel & Spa
£11.50 per hour