Food and Drink Manager
Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
Are you looking for your next F&B Management role?
We are searching for a professinonal Food & Drink Service Manager with strong leadership skills to lead the front of house team in our busy 4 star hotel.
Your day to day;
- Serving food & drink, taking room service orders and looking after guests
- Leading a diverse team, ensuring our guests receive high standards of service and want to return
- Supporting and motivating the team
- Planning all food and drink outlets, inlcuding Conference & Events rotas to meet the demand of our guests
- Maintaining staffing levels to meet payroll budgets
- Highlighting training needs of your team and implementing individual development plans
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service but also be able to delegate.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation, including conferencing and events – exposure to supervisory or management duties is essential.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa