Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Facilities / Maintenance Manager
You’ll be joining our Senior Leadership Team and will oversee the Maintenance departments, facilities, Housekeeping and the grounds of our busy Hotel.
As Head of Facilities:
Your day to day;
- You will be in charge of multiple departments including Housekeeping, Maintenance and Gardening
- With your teams, you will need to ensure all of our facilities are presented to an extremely high standard. You will deliver a robust health and safety management system for all guests and staff members
- You will have responsibility over the Capital Expenditure programme and will be asked to project manage any refurbishment projects
- Understanding the needs of different groups of people is a must. You will need to manage diverse teams across a number of departments and develop their key skills.
- Whilst you will have a Head Housekeeper responsible for the Housekeeping team, you will assume accountability for the department
- Carry out duty management activity as and when required
Who are we looking for?
You must be highly organised, focused with a great eye for detail. You’ll need to be aware of our sales and budgets, whilst ensuring fabulous guest experiences are delivered.
You should be up-to-date with industry trends and have experience with facilities management, hotel experience is preferred.
Proven ability to manage cost efficiencies and budgets, whilst maintaining the high standards set by the company.
You will need to have qualifications in IOSH, Health & Safety Level 3, Project Management, Pool Plant and Fire Safety.
This is a full-time permanent role and will require flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including some weekends and bank holidays when necessary.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa