HR Manager (Maternity Cover)
Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
Are you an Interim HR Manager or Head Of People looking for a fresh challenge?
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager (Maternity Cover) to support Cottons Hotel & Spa for a 9-12 months assignment.
Your day to day;
- Be visible to employees of all levels and approachable at all times
- Support the 140 employees with any day to day issues
- Use your knowledge and experience to implement the Employee Engagement Strategy
- Manage Monthly and 4 Weekly payrolls using Fourth Hospitality
- Support & lead any disciplinary or grievance procedures
- Encourage and develop each member of the team to meet their potential
- Support the General Manager and Management Team with weekly wage control.
- Managing the recruitment of the Hotel through an ATS, advertising roles and controlling the candidate process.
Who are we looking for?
You must be qualified to at least CIPD level 5 or have similar experience in a large Hospitality or Retail Business.
An in-depth knowledge of employment law and its day to day applications in a fast-paced business is essential.
Use pre exsisting training and development tools to create individual development plans.
You will need to have an open and warm manner to ensure all of our employees feel like they can approach you and then support them with coaching or mentoring.
As our hotels have recently gone through a restructure experience of a business going through a change process would be beneficial.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary with a flexible structure
- 28 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Being part of large people team with a wealth of knowledge to draw upon
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa