Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 6XT 52.372964 -0.711212
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa
We’ve a great opportunity for a Sales Executive, a role that’s key to the future success of our fabulous 4-star hotel and spa. We’re looking for a great networker who thrives in a fast paced environment with customer service at its heart.
You’ll be tasked with knowing all there is to know about companies who place meetings, events and accommodation in the local area. Using your finely-honed questioning skills you’ll create contacts and develop relationships that will lead to new business.
Working mainly on the phone and internet, with some off-site visits too, you’ll need to be confident, articulate and a great listener.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct background research through Delphi / internet and other sources and make contacts who book meeting rooms/conferences.
- Account management, ensuring details on our files are up to date
- Analysing our competitors to look at trends in the surrounding areas
- Completing telephone and face to face sales activity with appropriate follow up.
- Leaflet dropping and premsies visits to showcase our facilities.
- Participatwe fully in the businesses sales and business development activity
- Undertake specific projects and per the business needs.
You’ll get a chance to use and develop your skills every day and see your hard work come to life.
Previous sales or research experience would be an advantage but full training will be given and we’re open to both full and part-time hours for the right candidate.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Commission/Bonus Structure
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa is in one of the most central locations in the country which makes it popular with leisure and business guests. The four-star property has 119 guest rooms, 22 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, so it's a busy place to work but also very rewarding. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high-quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa