Church Lane, Mellor, Blackburn, Lancashire BB2 7JR 53.77373 -2.531228
Do you enjoy being part of a team and thrive as a key part of a busy operation?
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to work as part of our dynamic kitchen team as Kitchen Assistant!
Your day to day;
- Maintaining the standards of cleanliness and organisation within the kitchen
- The role is a key support role for the chefs in the kitchen so you will need to undertake any tasks asked of you
- Scheduled deep cleaning of kitchen areas and equipment
- Basic food preparation
- Organising and storing food safely to comply with company standards
Who are we looking for?
You will be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
Demonstrating a good work ethic and a commitment to achieving team goals as well as an ability to work under pressure and time constraints
You should have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment
No previous qualifications necessary
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
The Millstone is an inn located in the picturesque village of Mellor, in the Ribble Valley. With a busy restaurant, bar and guest rooms, customer service is at the heart of everything - and after recently undertaking a major refurbishment there's no better time to join the team. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations.
What are you Thwaiting for?