Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
Nights Manager required to lead the team to provide the warm hospitality and exceptional service.
You will ultimately be responsible for the safety and security of our guests as they sleep and will need to be able to react to their needs working on you own initiative.
Your day to day;
- Checking in late arrivals
- Cleaning the property and setting up meeting /conference rooms
- Arranging newspapers and wake up calls
- Ensuring the building and guests are secure
- Helping set the dining area for breakfast
- Writing and managing rotas
- Ensuring your team operates efficiently and safely
Who are we looking for?
Our Nights Manager plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our hotel as they are responsible for the overnight safety of our guests.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who doesn’t mind being a night owl.
You will be able to stay calm and responsible whilst ensuring standards are maintained at all times, providing the highest levels of guest service. You will need excellent communication skills and be confident to work on your own initiative.
If you are self-motivated and can multi-task this could be for you. You should have a history of managing a team however personality is what really counts. Previous hotel experience and basic computer skills are an advantage, but full training is provided.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years) Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa