Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
A dedicated, team and customer focussed Restaurant Manager is required to become part of our award winning team to support our Rosette standard Restaurant.
Who are we looking for?
As you know, the UK restaurant industry is booming, with more people eating out than ever before. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join us as our Restaurant Manager and lead our restaurant to future success.
You must be an outgoing person with a real passion for food and drink, who thrives on creating a fun and rewarding environment for their team and leading by example.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and leading award winning service for all hotel dining: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, evening service and private dining
- Monitor and develop yourself and the team to deliver exceptional standards to meet the needs of our diverse range of guests
- Oversee and manage the day to day operation of the restaurant, including rota and payroll management
- Consistently review the performance all team members, ensuring they are fully inducted, trained and supported at all times utilising all company performance and engagement tools
- Work in collaboration with the wider hotel team to introduce new initiatives and offers to drive further business and increase revenue
- Maintaining an efficient and accurate billing system
- Identify, suggest and implement ways to constantly improve the restaurant and wider Food and Beverage operation.
Food and drink is served 7 days per week and is available 24 hours per day. This role requires a leader to be hands on and comfortable with working to a shift pattern. If this excites you and you have the interpersonal and leadership skills we require and you thrive in a customer-led environment, then this could be the role for you..
In return, we are offering the successful candidate a rewarding role with scope for continuous development and real career progression.
There’s a competitive salary based on experience as well as all the benefits you would expect of working for a growing and well respected company. These include 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years), company bonus scheme, health cash plan, generous employee discounts, life assurance and much more.
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of Thwaites Hotels, a unique collection of luxury hotels offering high quality service from food to spa treatments to accommodation.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations…What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa