Social Media and Web Co-ordinator
Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
Social Media expert required to manage social media activity and web content
A Social Media expert is required for our thriving hotel to manage all social media activity and update our web content in line with business requirements and brand image
We are looking for a Social Media Co-Ordinator to support Cottons Hotel & Spa to cover a period of maternity cover, approximately 6-9 months.
As Social Media and Web Co-ordinator you will build strong rapport with the Hotel team and central Marketing function. Proactive in your approach to the role, you will be very much the voice of the hotel to our external digital audiences and the guardian of the hotels brand image online.
Your day to day will include:
- Ensure the hotel website remains up to date at all times with all events, images and content, working in conjunction with the central support team
- Comply with the company social media strategy and develop a content plan
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly activity detailed in the annual sales and marketing planner is communicated in the appropriate way
- To work with the central support team on paid social activity to support the overall objectives measuring return on investment
- Monitor competitor social activity to understand the market place and pick up on local engagement and influencers
- Use your creativity to design and produce exciting and market leading content
Who are we looking for?
A social media savvy and creative team player with an understanding of what media channels to use and how to engage with users. You will be self motivated, have great attention to detail and be proactive to ensure that deadlines are delivered to maximise sales opportunities.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Health cash plan
- Meals whilst on duty and free car parking
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Being part of large people team with a wealth of knowledge to draw upon
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations – What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa