Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SU 53.319014 -2.391982
Cottons Hotel & Spa
An exciting role working across multiple departments
Cottons Hotel are looking for someone who is adaptable, enthusiastic and approachable to join our new Welcome Host team.
As Welcome Host, no two days will be the same as you will be the public face of our hotel - Working ‘hands on’ across multiple departments including Reception, F&B and Spa Reception helping to create a vibrant, friendly environment and ensuring thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Utilising all of your experience to support our Reception / F&B and Spa Reception teams at peak times within the business
- Greeting every one of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality at all times
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the hotel’s facilities and recommending and promoting other department services to enhance the guest experience
- Offering advice and assistance when necessary to our guests
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is dedicated, motivated and able to adapt to changing circumstances. You will be joining a dynamic team in a fast paced and expanding business.
You could be the first person to greet our guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
You will be working as an individual and within different teams within the business, meaning the candidate should show great initiative and self-resilience in order for this role to be a success!
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a hotel, bar or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more necessary – if you have this then this could be the job for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- £8.50 per hour / 40 hour contract
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts across our Hotels, Inns and Food & Beverage
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all with real opportunities for career development
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations – What are you Thwaiting for?
Cottons Hotel & Spa