Spa Team Leader
Rookery Avenue, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7AJ 50.879927 -1.249534
Solent Hotel & Spa
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our Spa Team.
As Spa Team Leader you will ensure we provide the highest standards of our Spa and will welcome the challenge of motivating a large team.
Your day to day;
- Meeting all Spa responsibilities and deputising for the Spa Manager when required
- Recommending activities or opportunities to support spa operations and membership teams
- Communicating with other internal departments to ensure integration of the Spa within the whole hotel
- Deal with all problems, enquiries and complaints from Spa clientele when required
- You will need to maximise the sales of the Spa area by continually looking for opportunities and ways to innovate
- Actively tracking class attendance and reviewing the timetable, implementing new classes and changes in schedules to meet clients’ needs
Who are we looking for?
You will need to have a good rapport with staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A Passion for spa, well-being and fitness is a essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst ensuring all aspects of the Spa runs smoothly.
You should have high standards and thrive in a customer led environment.
If you are a strong leader who enjoys going the extra mile and have excellent interpersonal skills this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Solent Hotel & Spa is a four-star property, ideally placed within easy reach of Portsmouth and Southampton. It welcomes hundreds of leisure and business guests every week and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience. With 117 guest rooms, 13 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work. It is part of Thwaites Hotels, a unique collection of 8 luxury hotels offering high quality service from food to spa treatments to accommodation. Last August we also opened a new 54-bedroom lodge next to the hotel, so it's an exciting time to join the team.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Solent Hotel & Spa