Guest Services Manager
Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4TS 51.542312 -2.567763
Aztec Hotel & Spa
We’re looking for someone who can bring together a diverse team.
As Guest Services Manager you will be the public face of our hotel – You will need to be adaptable and approachable. Leading a team that operates across multiple departments including Reception, F&B and Spa Reception creating a vibrant, friendly environment and ensuring thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Greeting each one of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality when working on reception or in our restaurant and bar
- You will recruit, train and develop your team of Welcome Hosts
- Create and manage rotas, ensuring staffing levels meet business demands and agreed budgets
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the hotel’s facilities and upselling services where ever possible
- Informing the guests of the local amenities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is dedicated, motivated and able to adapt to changing circumstances. You will be leading a dynamic team in a fast paced and expanding business.
You could be the first person to greet our guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to un expected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have supervisory experience in a hotel, bar or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more necessary – if you have this then this could be the job for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Aztec Hotel & Spa is a four-star property welcoming leisure and business guests. With 128 guest rooms, 20 meeting rooms, a restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work. Situated around 10 miles outside Bristol, it is close enough to enjoy the city whilst also offering easy access to the motorways - and it has also been named in the top 10 places to work in hospitality. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Aztec Hotel & Spa