1150 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 8ZB 53.794247 -1.426978
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Forward thinking Sales Executive wanted with a passion for people and head for business!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with a drive to deliver KPIs for new business, conversion and research.
Your day to day;
- Seek out and research new business leads with potential to develop into confirmed revenue
- Account manage local corporate accounts with a focus on retention and growth
- Represent the hotel at exhibitions, sales blitzes and networking events
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to deliver appointment and activity targets
- Provide conversion support to the Sales Office team
Who are we looking for?
As the Sales Executive you will need to manage your own time efficiently and have a high level of motivation to achieve challenging but realistic targets.
For this role you will be working to a high level of detail, providing support on vital business decisions and using your own initiative to achieve results.
Being able to work closely with other members of the sales team is crucial, and you will be expected to monitor and report on KPIs, manage targets and budgets.
You will have strong leadership and influencing skills and enjoy working in a competitive and customer-led environment. Previous experience of working in Conference & Events sales role, whilst not essential, would be beneficial.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa is a four-star property within easy reach of Leeds, so is popular with leisure and business guests. With 117 guest rooms, 21 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it is a busy hotel and customer service is at the heart of everything. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa